Everybody knows banana ice cream by now. Simply freeze some ripe bananas. Chop them up. Blend them until creamy and you are done. Acai bowls are quite famous by now too, due to the many health benefits of the berry powder like the high amount of antioxidants. So why not add both together? Banana ice cream is pretty amazing on its own. But if you want to take it to the next level try this. The cashew butter creates a rich and even more creamy texture. The light fruity berry nicecream perfectly complements the nuttiness of the cashew vanilla nicecream. Have fun!
Nicecream meets açai bowl
- 6 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp cashew butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 120 g of frozen berries (I used 40 g of each strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)
- 1/2 tbs açai powder
- Step 1 Cut three of your frozen bananas into chunks and add into your food processor with your nut butter and vanilla powder.
- Step 2 Process until there are no more clumps left. You should end up with a creamy soft ice like texture.
- Step 3 Set aside in a bowl and put back in the freezer.
- Step 4 Repeat with the leftover bananas, berries and açai powder.
- Step 5 Top with your favorite fruit, nuts and seeds!